Pennsylvania Product Liability Attorneys
Beier, Beier & Beier represents persons who have been injured by defective products. Under Pennsylvania law, product manufacturers are responsible when their dangerous or defective products injure others. A broad range of products are covered under products liability law:
- Motor vehicles, such as SUVs, may be defective if they exhibit a propensity to rollover.
- Auto parts, such as car or truck tires, may be defective if the tires prematurely separate.
- Food products may be defective if they are contaminated by E coli, salmonella or other pathogens.
- Prescription drugs, such as Vioxx, may be defective if they cause an increased risk of stroke or heart attack in patients that take the drug.
- Toys may be defective if they contain lead paint.
Injured By Dangerous Toys, Household Items Or Other Defective Products? Get Your Free Consultation Now
If you live in Pennsylvania and you were harmed by a dangerous or defective product, or you are the survivor of someone who died because they used or were exposed to a dangerous or defective product, you should know your legal rights. Contact Beier, Beier & Beier online, or call us at (412) 281-8539 to set up a free consultation to talk about your legal options.